Helping with the 101 decisions: before, during and after the move
We work with older adults every day helping pare down their belongings in preparation for their next move. Your move may be imminent, or on the horizon. In both cases our senior move managers® serve as a highly trained-eye offering respectful guidance as to the furniture selections and household accessories that make aging-in-any-place functional, safe and with style.
It can be overwhelming sorting through 30, 40, 50 years of purchases, gifts and memorabilia. It’s like saying goodbye to dear friends. As a registered Professional Organizer of Canada® (POC) we will help you:
- Preserve the memories,
- Take forward what’s practical,
- Regift the special treasures to family,
- Sell or donate unwanted items on your behalf.
As a registered member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers® (NASMM) we are highly skilled, insured and trained to work alongside older adults and their families during a time that can be an emotional transition. Whether you are moving to a new place, or just in need of renewing the functionality of your existing space, we’ll map out a manageable timeline and action plan so you know what to expect, from whom and when. We will:
- Develop a move plan or renewal plan for your existing place,
- Measure for furniture placement,
- Draw up a custom floor plan,
- Pack, ship or store items destined for another location,
- Arrange and coordinate logistics for movers/trades, contractors,
- Pack/unpack and manage move day logistics,
- Set up your new space,
- Ensure utilities, cable, phone, etc are working as intended.
In the event you are moving across the country or overseas, we have professional contacts and relationships in almost every discipline you can imagine to ensure your move is flawless.
For more information...
Drop us a line today for a free consultation!